Hair care is necessary to have beautiful hair at all times
- How to restore your hair after summer.
- Cut the ends of your hair every two months.
- Moisturize your hair once a week with sulfate free products.
- Use leave-in conditioner after washing hair all the time.
- Use only alcohol free professional products.
- Argain oil is essentials for hair care and recovery.
How to restore your hair after summer by Lici
There are many fabulous haircare treatments I recommend, in the following I will describe some of them depending on what results you want to get.
One of our favorite is PROFIBER, which is a long lasting care treatment, to instant damage repair, for all levels of damage.
These are some of the shampoos and masques we use:
There is REVIVE for slightly damaged hair, RESTORE for damaged hair, and RECOVER for very damaged hair.
These kind of products are some of the wide types of brands we have and they have gotten so many benefits for hair, it gives a lot of moisture, and it is good to use them twice per week to give hair all the components it needs, always diagnosing which type of hair we will be working with.
With these products we will see immediate results, you will notice a radiant and healthy hair.
Pro Fiber review by Michael
- Try to use shampoo and conditioners sulfate free professional products only.
- A hair plastic surgery control the frizz and close the cuticle giving shine and control of not wanted volume.
- Love is a new product on the market (exclusive salon Armandeus) that is excellent to restore the cuticle and control frizz progressively.
- Blue H (exclusive salon Armandeus) is an excellent treatment for hydrate on time in the month those hair with volume.
- If you dye your hair start using INOA color a high innovation tint that prevent hair damage at the moment of dyeing since contain olive oil and organ oil which are excellent and INOA don’t contain ammonia.
By Lici from salon Armandeus Miami
Tips for those with unruly hair and frizz by Lici from Armandeus